Personality disorder test

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
drizzle
Gold Member
What! Personality disorder!... Hehe, no thanks, I'm okay. :biggrin:

How come no one posted this yet!

Hello, and Welcome to the Mental Health Hotline:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mother ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press - no one will answer.

If you are dyslexic, press 96969696969696.

If you have a nervous disorder, please fidget with the hash key until a representative comes on line.

If you have amnesia press 8 and state your name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number and your mother's maiden name.

If you have post-traumatic stress disorder, slowly and carefully press 000.

If you have bi-polar disorder, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep. Or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self esteem, please hang up. All our operators are too busy to talk to you.

TubbaBlubba
if you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press - no one will answer.

If you have bi-polar disorder, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep. Or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
Well, LAST time I checked...

OmCheeto
Gold Member

Gads I love that list.

I think it's gotten much better since I saw it last.

There are so many new mental disorders that have been created since I was a kid.

the list when Om was a kid said:
Crazy
Life is so much more interesting nowadays. :smile:

cronxeh
Gold Member

That had me dying of rofl for 2 minutes

Paranoid: Low more info | forum
Schizoid: Moderate more info | forum
Schizotypal: Moderate more info | forum
Antisocial: Moderate more info | forum
Borderline: Low more info | forum
Histrionic: Moderate more info | forum
Narcissistic: High more info | forum
Avoidant: Low more info | forum
Dependent: Low more info | forum
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low more info | forum

Paranoid:Very High
Schizoid:High
Schizotypal:High
Antisocial:Low
Borderline:Moderate
Histrionic:Moderate
Narcissistic:Very High
Avoidant:Low
Dependent:Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:High

drizzle
Gold Member
that's a good one. I think, but then according to the test I don't have a sense of humor because of my high schizoid rating.
neither did. And I didn't either.
... :rofl:

Yay! I got 100%.

Why does it say that I should get rid of any weapons and seek help immediately?
Okay, what are you hiding? :biggrin:

Comparing the first time I took this test to my results from today, I realize that I'm slowly going crazy...
Its ok Bob, you will have lots of company when you get there.
Hahaa:rofl:aahaaa, don't worry you two, I'll take care of when you get there!... Or would I be having company?

I tried to manipulate the test the best I could. It didn't work.
.... Avoidant! :biggrin:

... I think it's gotten much better since I saw it last.

There are so many new mental disorders that have been created since I was a kid.

Life is so much more interesting nowadays. :smile:
Considering you're a very high Schizotypal person... I can see where you come from! you've just been socially isolated. :biggrin:

OmCheeto
Gold Member
... :rofl:
Considering you're a very high Schizotypal person... I can see where you come from! you've just been socially isolated. :biggrin:
I'll take that as a compliment.

Oh! I think I'll start printing up T-shirts for the next fair:

I'm Schizotypal
That means I think differently.
In other words:
Stay Away from Me!
I'm Crazy!

I'll make one for Integral too.

:smile:

drizzle
Gold Member

I'm Schizotypal
In other words:
Stay Away from Me!
I'm Crazy!
:rofl:

Borg
Science Advisor
Gold Member

I'm Schizotypal
In other words:
Stay Away from Me!
I'm Crazy!

I'll make one for Integral too.

:smile:
Or, you could just get a name tag that says, "Hi, my name is Mel Gibson". :tongue:

OmCheeto
Gold Member
Or, you could just get a name tag that says, "Hi, my name is Mel Gibson". :tongue:
:surprised

Some are floating Mel Gibson's supposed bipolar disorder as an explanation for his abusive rants, raising the question, when is an ******* just an *******?
I may be crazy, but I don't think anyone see's me as being an *******.

I'll skip the name tag.

(but that was funny. :rofl:)

******* = donkey orifice.
Just in case there was any doubt

So seriously though... I only got 1 low.. I got 6 highs, 2 of which where 'very high', and 3 moderate.. According to this test I'm pretty f***ed up, apparently I have some of everything except 'Histrionic'.

Should I consider seeing a psychologist?
I doubt I would anyway.. I mainly just ask to see if you guys think this test is reliable at all, or should I not be worried?
I mean, I've pretty much always known I was a bit screwed up, but I thought it was more or less close to average, but I'm like twice as bad as anyone else on here.

Evo
Mentor
So seriously though... I only got 1 low.. I got 6 highs, 2 of which where 'very high', and 3 moderate.. According to this test I'm pretty f***ed up, apparently I have some of everything except 'Histrionic'.

I doubt I would anyway.. I mainly just ask to see if you guys think this test is reliable at all, or should I not be worried?
I mean, I've pretty much always known I was a bit screwed up, but I thought it was more or less close to average, but I'm like twice as bad as anyone else on here.
Don't worry, it's just for fun.

Relax. And smile :P

lisab
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

It's not reliable, not even close.

But that might be just my schizotypal side talking :tongue2:.

Pythagorean
Gold Member
Yeah, even if you scored high on a professional test from a skull-jockey, it's just a tool for the skull-jockey, it doesn't have the final say.

People can be schizotypal, paranoid, and moody without having a schizotypal disorder, a paranoia disorder, or a mood disorder.

Bottom line, being schizotypal is not the same as having schyzotypal disorder. Same with having an ateention defecit, or being hyper-active, or being depressed or manic.

Having a disorder does not rest on the type of behavior alone, it largely rests on the distress it causes you and people around you, and how your ability to function normally is affected.

If you're not in distress (or causing distress in the case of sociopaths), and you're functioning normally, then you're just weird or eccentric.

Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Very High
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Very High
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

It's not reliable, not even close.
Yeah...I wouldn't even go public with some of the things I answered yes to on that test, and I'm still low in all areas.:cool:

People can be schizotypal, paranoid, and moody without having a schizotypal disorder, a paranoia disorder, or a mood disorder.

So you can be a nutcase without having been labeled :P

Simfish
Gold Member
Lol I guess I'm worse than before :p

Disorder Rating Information
Paranoid: High
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Very High
Narcissistic: High
Avoidant: High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

==
My autism quotient, though, went from 48 to 41.

Borg
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Finally got around to taking the test. OMG, I'M HISTRIONIC! :tongue:

Disorder Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low