PF Logo Chaos: Einstein Bug Strikes!

• Bug
  • Thread starter Drakkith
  • Start date
In summary, there is a strange phenomenon with the PF logo that appears to involve Einstein causing havoc with PF systems. The suggested solution involves using diatomaceous Earth and researching other methods. There is also a discussion about the bug being a geology or Heisenbug problem, and some humorous reactions to the bug. Eventually, the bug is fixed and the person is thanked for reporting it.
Drakkith
Mentor
I believe some sort of strange phenomenon has overtaken the PF logo! It appears Einstein has returned from the beyond to wreak havoc with PF systems!

Save me @Evo!
Save me @OmCheeto!
Save me @phinds!

Likes ProfuselyQuarky, QuantumQuest and Evo
Physics news on Phys.org
Drakkith said:
I believe some sort of strange phenomenon has overtaken the PF logo! It appears Einstein has returned from the beyond to wreak havoc with PF systems!

Save me @Evo!
Save me @OmCheeto!
Save me @phinds!

Well, I found out yesterday that diatomaceous Earth is good for getting rid of certain exoskeletor bugs, but I'll have to research what's good for Einstein bugs.

hmmmm... Ein = one, stein = rock.

This sounds like a geology problem...

I'll take a nap, and get back to you on Saturday, with a solution.
I would recommend a solution of hydrofluoric acid, just off the top of my head, but then I'd had no brain.

Likes 1oldman2 and Drakkith
Are you sure it's not a variety of Heisenbug?

Likes Stephanus, ProfuselyQuarky, Drakkith and 1 other person
That's cute Greg! :biggrin:

Likes ProfuselyQuarky and Greg Bernhardt
You know, I actually like this "bug". I wouldn't mind if you didn't remove this bug at all.

Likes QuantumQuest, Drakkith and dlgoff
I just came here to see Greg's plan for this year!:biggrin:

I just saw it and panicked for a few milliseconds there. :oldlaugh: I thought I was at a fake page. My reaction was like:

No... what the... why are you... my password!...

All that in a fraction of a second. :blushing: Then I was: Calm down, let's examine it... Ah now I get it.

Likes ProfuselyQuarky
phew, just fixed the bug, thanks for the report :smile:

Likes ProfuselyQuarky, Drakkith and OmCheeto

Related to PF Logo Chaos: Einstein Bug Strikes!

1. What is "PF Logo Chaos: Einstein Bug Strikes!" about?

"PF Logo Chaos: Einstein Bug Strikes!" is a mobile game that combines elements of puzzle-solving and strategy to help players navigate through a chaotic world filled with bugs and obstacles.

2. How do you play "PF Logo Chaos: Einstein Bug Strikes!"?

To play "PF Logo Chaos: Einstein Bug Strikes!", you must use your problem-solving skills to guide a character through a maze of bugs. The goal is to collect all the logos while avoiding the bugs and reaching the end of the level.

3. What makes "PF Logo Chaos: Einstein Bug Strikes!" unique?

"PF Logo Chaos: Einstein Bug Strikes!" stands out from other mobile games because it not only challenges players' problem-solving skills, but it also incorporates elements of strategy and critical thinking. The introduction of the Einstein bug adds an extra layer of challenge and excitement to the game.

4. Can you play "PF Logo Chaos: Einstein Bug Strikes!" with friends?

Currently, "PF Logo Chaos: Einstein Bug Strikes!" is a single-player game. However, you can compare your progress and scores with friends through online leaderboards.

5. Is "PF Logo Chaos: Einstein Bug Strikes!" suitable for all ages?

"PF Logo Chaos: Einstein Bug Strikes!" is suitable for players of all ages. The game's difficulty can be adjusted to cater to different skill levels, making it enjoyable for both children and adults.