1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Phd in Physics After Telecomuncation

1. Jun 28, 2015 #1
    Hi guys,
    Its my first post here, Basically I am Graduate in physics with degree Title "Physics with Telecommunication" , After that I have done Masters in "Networks & Telecommunication".
    Now i want to get Enroll into PHD, but the problem is, which topic should be chosen. Kindly suggest it to me, i am highly interested in Em-waves, Gravity, Space Science, Astrophysics, & Network Security.
    further more i want to tell you that I have a professional knowledge about Linux, Computer Networks, ISP & Network Security.

Kindly suggest me a topic for PHD :)
    Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 28, 2015 #2

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Some people on an online forum need to suggest a topic for a PhD? Something you will be doing full-time for at least 4 years? Sorry, but this is not really how it works, and it would be very detrimental to you if we did what you asked.

What you need to do is talk with your professors and let them and you come to some kind of project that you like. If we suggest something, then there might not be any professor in your department interested in that topic.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook