Physics For Scientists And Engineers 6E By Serway And Jewett problem solution

• Thread starter PPonte
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
Would someone, please, give me the solution to the problem 70 of chapter 8 of the book: Physics For Scientists And Engineers 6E By Serway And Jewett."- John: "I solved the exercise, just wish to be sure I did it correct."- Warren: "My book has only solutions to odd-numbered problems. :grumpy:"- John: "If this post violates the policy of PF, I am sorry, that was not my intention."- John: "Just give me the answer you got and I'll tell you if you're right."- Warren: "Post the question, and we'll help you with the method. We absolutely do not post solutions to questions outright."In summary
PPonte
Would someone, please, give me the solution to the problem 70 of chapter 8 of the book: Physics For Scientists And Engineers 6E By Serway And Jewett.
I solved the exercise, just wish to be sure I did it correct.

My book has only solutions to odd-numbered problems. :grumpy:

If this post violates the policy of PF, I am sorry, that was not my intention.

Physics news on Phys.org
If you show us what you did we can comment on it.

I have the solution, but I don't think I'm allowed to post it.

Just give me the answer you got and I'll tell you if you're right.

Post the question, and we'll help you with the method. We absolutely do not post solutions to questions outright.

- Warren

1. What is the difference between "Physics for Scientists and Engineers" and regular physics?

The main difference is that "Physics for Scientists and Engineers" focuses on real-world applications and problem-solving for engineering and scientific fields, while regular physics is more theoretical and focuses on understanding the fundamental laws and principles of nature.

2. Is this book suitable for beginners or do I need prior knowledge in physics?

This book is suitable for both beginners and those with prior knowledge in physics. It provides a comprehensive introduction to the subject, starting with basic concepts and building up to more advanced topics.

3. How does this book approach problem-solving?

This book follows a systematic and step-by-step approach to problem-solving, using real-world examples and applications to help readers understand and apply the concepts. It also includes practice problems and worked-out examples to reinforce understanding.

4. Are there any online resources that accompany the book?

Yes, the book comes with access to an online learning platform that includes interactive quizzes, animations, and additional resources to supplement the material in the book.

5. Is this book suitable for self-study or is it better for classroom use?

This book can be used for both self-study and classroom use. The clear and concise explanations, along with the practice problems, make it a great resource for self-learning. It is also a commonly used textbook in physics courses for scientists and engineers.