Physics graduate interested in quantum cosmology

  • Thread starter Thread starter physAWAY221
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 623 views
physAWAY221
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Hi, I am a physics graduate and teach JEE maths for a living. A phD in quantum cosmology is the dream. I look forward to learning from you all. Feels like a great place to be already! Cheers :)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

You must be quite busy with your students now, with the next JEE already knocking at the door. :wink:

Hope you will be able to fulfill your dream someday. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: physAWAY221
Not really busy as such. Kids are on their own now.

And yeah, I hope the same. Thanks :}
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu