Physics jobs saturated in my country

  • Thread starter Thread starter Camille1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jobs Physics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Camille1
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I want to be a physics teacher but in my country as from 2015 there won't be any employing of teachers because it's already saturated. So i was thinking if i could get some guidance maybe on my future career plans
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Camille1 said:
I want to be a physics teacher but in my country as from 2015 there won't be any employing of teachers because it's already saturated. So i was thinking if i could get some guidance maybe on my future career plans

What country? Can you move?
 
Camille1 said:
I want to be a physics teacher but in my country as from 2015 there won't be any employing of teachers because it's already saturated. So i was thinking if i could get some guidance maybe on my future career plans

High school physics, or college physics? College physics is saturated pretty much everywhere.
 
AccAcc said:
High school physics, or college physics? College physics is saturated pretty much everywhere.
Not yet, there may still be some positions in China/India/Brazil for really outstanding candidates.
 
I wonder what they're doing right, they're offering people £20,000 in the UK to take a 1 year physics teacher training degree.
 
Teaching isn't a respected profession in the uk so nobody wants to do it.