Pie versus cake scientific approach
- Thread starter encorp
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Analysis Scientific
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
35 replies · 7K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,050
- 614
nucleargirl said:pie is so much better! and cheesecake is NOT cake - it should be cheesepie! and tart is just a flatter pie with no top! and pies are so much easier to make than cakes that never rise... and pies are always moist... and you can top pies with all kinds of toppings - cream, meringue, ice cream, fruit, chocolate sauce... my favourite ie lemon meringue pie! and there is no boring cake bit to eat through... :9
Cheesepie...lol...
nucleargirl
- 122
- 2
btw, I love Allie's blog! (from which this thread started) its so funny! so much so that I have spent the last 24 hours reading all of it... really, I've read all of it now... my eyes hurt but I am happy 8)
nismaratwork
- 359
- 0
Hurkyl said:Cheesecake isn't cake.![]()
Specifically, it's a custard pie.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 8,252
- 2,666
Though I will normally take cake over pie, when Tsu and I got married, we had a tiny little cake to make my mother and grandmother happy, and some number of the intoxicating and titanic, Madonna Inn, Banana Cream Pies.
During another stop by the Madonna Inn, we got the Caveman Room, but that's another story.
http://www.madonnainn.com/rooms/137.php
During another stop by the Madonna Inn, we got the Caveman Room, but that's another story.
http://www.madonnainn.com/rooms/137.php
Last edited:
nismaratwork
- 359
- 0
I love a good lemon cake, and carrot cake WITH NO NUTS, unless we're talking about Gajar Halwa with almonds. Seriously, other than that pie is the king!
Nice room BTW Ivan! :)
Nice room BTW Ivan! :)
Similar threads
- J-H-C
- · Replies 10 ·
- Beyond the Standard Models
- Replies
- 10
- mkir
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- RoboNerd
- · Replies 6 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 6
- gracy
- · Replies 23 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 23
- amlev05
- · Replies 1 ·
- Introductory Physics Homework Help
- Replies
- 1
- RvMiert
- · Replies 11 ·
- Set Theory, Logic, Probability, Statistics
- Replies
- 11
- manueljenkin
- · Replies 8 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 8