Please evaluate this license plate option =D

• Thread starter RedneckPhysics
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Plate
In summary, the purpose of this license plate option is to provide a personalized and unique option for individuals to display on their vehicle. It differs from traditional license plates by allowing individuals to choose a personalized combination of letters and numbers. Availability may vary by state and there may be restrictions on what can be displayed. To obtain this license plate option, individuals can contact their local Department of Motor Vehicles and follow their procedures, which may include additional fees.
RedneckPhysics
"DXDP=H/2"

Whatchya think? Too inaccurate?

Unfortunately the NC dmv doesn't allow for sigma, subscripts, inequalities, or crossed-through H's. =(

Physics news on Phys.org
RedneckPhysics said:
Unfortunately the NC dmv doesn't allow for sigma, subscripts, inequalities, or crossed-through H's. =(
Without that description I had no idea what it was supposed to mean.

Huh?? You'll cause accidents among the geek crowd.

Lol. I thought it was a big stretch... Maybe I'll spring for
"EMC2 4 $"

Thanks for the feedback!

1. What is the purpose of this license plate option?

The purpose of this license plate option is to provide a personalized and unique option for individuals to display on their vehicle.

2. How is this license plate option different from traditional license plates?

This license plate option is different because it allows individuals to choose a combination of letters and numbers that hold a personal meaning to them, rather than the standard alphanumeric combination assigned by the state.

3. Will this license plate option be available in all states?

No, this license plate option may not be available in all states as each state has its own regulations and guidelines for license plates. It is best to check with your local Department of Motor Vehicles for availability.

4. Are there any restrictions on what can be displayed on this license plate option?

Yes, there may be restrictions on what can be displayed on this license plate option, such as profanity or offensive language. It is best to check with your local Department of Motor Vehicles for guidelines.

5. How can I obtain this license plate option?

This license plate option can be obtained by contacting your local Department of Motor Vehicles and following their procedures for personalized license plates. There may be additional fees associated with this option.