Please recommend a free pdf book about university-level mathematics for me

In summary, NODARman is a second-year physics student looking for additional study material in calculus. They have asked for recommendations on good mathematics pdf books covering topics such as limits, derivatives, integrals, matrix, and tensor. The respondent suggests searching for lecture notes or checking the Insight Blogs on Physics Forums for information. They also recommend the books "Analysis I" and "Calculus" as well as the website aimath.org.
NODARman
Homework Statement:: Recommend PDF books
Relevant Equations:: .

Hi, I'm a second-year physics student and my uni doesn't have any study material in the syllabus. Only lectures. I want to learn more.
Can you recommend to me a good mathematics pdf book that is about calculus?
General topics: limits, derivatives, integrals, matrix, tensor (in the future).

Thanks.
- NODARman

Physics news on Phys.org
NODARman said:
Homework Statement:: Recommend PDF books
Relevant Equations:: .

Hi, I'm a second-year physics student and my uni doesn't have any study material in the syllabus. Only lectures. I want to learn more.
Can you recommend to me a good mathematics pdf book that is about calculus?
General topics: limits, derivatives, integrals, matrix, tensor (in the future).

Thanks.
- NODARman
FYI, if you are a second year physics student and do not know integral and differential calculus you are probably behind.

Likes vanhees71 and berkeman
Frabjous said:
FYI, if you are a second year physics student and do not know integral and differential calculus you are probably behind.
He said that he wants to lean more.

1. What topics are covered in the recommended pdf book?

The recommended pdf book covers a wide range of topics in university-level mathematics, including calculus, linear algebra, differential equations, and probability and statistics.

2. Is the recommended pdf book suitable for beginners?

Yes, the recommended pdf book is suitable for beginners as it starts with the basics and gradually progresses to more advanced topics.

3. Are there any interactive features in the recommended pdf book?

No, the recommended pdf book is a traditional text-based book and does not have any interactive features. However, it includes plenty of examples and practice problems for readers to apply their knowledge.

4. Can I access the recommended pdf book for free?

Yes, the recommended pdf book is completely free to access and download.

5. Is the recommended pdf book updated with the latest information and techniques?

Yes, the recommended pdf book is regularly updated to include the latest information and techniques in university-level mathematics.