Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

PLEASEE HELP dimthyl ether, MD.

1. Apr 16, 2010 #1
    PLEASEE HELP!!! dimthyl ether, MD.

i have a one year program and i have to research on the oxidation of dimethyl ether(DME). my professor has given me the option to work with him on the theoritical nature of the reaction, or to build up a molecular dynamic simulation from scratch. I really want to build the MD simulation. The only problem is that i have no idea where to start from..what sort of books i should be reading? where do i get the basic introductory knowledge for basic quantum chemistry etc. I am living in Japan and all my professors work and books are in Japanese.. so if someone could help me out a bit i would reallly really appreciate it alot.
    I dont have much background in chemistry, and have studied mechanical engineering

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 21, 2010 #2

chemisttree

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  4. Apr 21, 2010 #3
    Re: PLEASEE HELP!!! dimthyl ether, MD.

hey!! wow that is a good book and just what i need! thanks a lot..appreciate it

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook