Precalculus functions and graphs 11th edition

In summary, the individual is asking for someone to send them a picture of page 97 from their missing book. They are also inquiring about the year published, ISBN, and names of authors in case they need the content from a specific section or are able to find it in another book.
asadpasat
I have this book but the page 97 is missing. Can anyone sen me picture of it? Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm sorry you are not finding help at the moment. Is there any additional information you can share with us?

asadpasat said:
I have this book but the page 97 is missing. Can anyone sen me picture of it? Thanks

Year published?
ISBN?
Names of authors?

In case you need the content more than the specific page content, you can give the precise name of the section, so that somebody can suggest another book with similar discussion and exercises. Or you might be able to look in another similar book and find this type of material and use it instead of the missing page 97 of your current book.

1. What is the main focus of Precalculus functions and graphs 11th edition?

The main focus of Precalculus functions and graphs 11th edition is to provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental concepts and techniques of precalculus, specifically in the area of functions and graphs.

2. How is this edition different from previous editions?

This edition includes updated examples, exercises, and applications, as well as new sections on topics such as transformations of functions and inverse functions.

3. Who is this book intended for?

This book is primarily intended for students who are preparing for college-level mathematics courses, such as calculus. However, it can also be used by anyone looking to improve their understanding of precalculus.

4. What are some key topics covered in this book?

Some key topics covered in this book include linear, quadratic, polynomial, exponential, logarithmic, and trigonometric functions, as well as conic sections and systems of equations.

5. Does this book include practical applications of precalculus?

Yes, this book includes numerous real-world applications of precalculus concepts, such as modeling with functions, optimization problems, and geometric applications.