Prepare for IPHO 2014-2015: The Best Books for High School Students in India

  • Thread starter Thread starter narayan.rocks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Book Ipho
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 9K views
narayan.rocks
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
So I am an High school student in India Starting grade 11 this year . I want to appear in the IPHO 2014 and 2015 . I have read all theory and solved most of the problems from resnick halliday walker . So for the problem practice i have collected the following books.

1. IE IRODOV PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS
2. SS KROTOV APTITUDE TEST IN PHYSICS
3. PINSKY PROBLEMS IN PHYSICS
4. ZUBOV SHALNOV PROBLEMS IN PHYSICS
5. IPHO THEORY PROBLEMS 1967 - 2012 ( I downloaded the questions papers )
6. Asian Physics Olympiad theory problems 2000 - 2012
7. Indian National physics olympiad 2000 - 2012

Which of these books should i use and how to go about it . Any guidance
 
Physics news on Phys.org
narayan.rocks said:
1. IE IRODOV PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS
2. SS KROTOV APTITUDE TEST IN PHYSICS
3. PINSKY PROBLEMS IN PHYSICS
4. ZUBOV SHALNOV PROBLEMS IN PHYSICS
5. IPHO THEORY PROBLEMS 1967 - 2012 ( I downloaded the questions papers )
6. Asian Physics Olympiad theory problems 2000 - 2012
7. Indian National physics olympiad 2000 - 2012
The Best way to Prepare any Exam. is just do the theory and go on to the Exam's Previous papers and practice them.
Edit: If you want more then add British, Australia & America's National Round Papers.