Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Pressure Vessel and Heat Exchanger Design - Guidelines

1. Jul 6, 2015 #1
    HI Guys,

I am new to design of Pressure Vessels and Heat Exchangers but familiar with the 3D Modeling, Drafting and Fabrication of these Equipments.
    Till now I get the inputs from our Pressure Vessel Engineer and do the works and now i want to do the Engineering of Pressure Equipments in Software PV Elite.
    I don't Have any Idea how it is done and what are the inputs required to do it.
    I am going thro some of the writers like Dennis moss, but need professional people to advice me regarding this.

Thanks
    Sathish

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 6, 2015 #2
    Hi Sathish

If I am not mistaken, you are asking a question. This section of PF is for introductions only. You are best to post your question in another, appropriate, section of PF.

By the way, welcome!

Stevie

4. Jul 6, 2015 #3
    Thanks Stevie

5. Jul 6, 2015 #4
    HI Stevie, I am new to this forum, could u pls guide me were can i post queries related to Pressure Vessels, Best if you guide with link

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook