Problems to work alongside IIT Classical phys. lecture videos

In summary, the speaker mentions watching the IIT Madras Lecture Series on Classical Mechanics and is looking for additional practice problems. They inquire about problem sets from the MIT OCW course by Walter Lewin and are suggested to purchase an older used textbook.
tridianprime
I have been working through the IIT Madras Lecture Series on Classical Mechanics on Youtube. They are excellent so far but I was wondering if anyone could point me towards either some problems designed for the course specifically or some other problems that work well with it. I would like to practise the theory so it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Sam

Physics news on Phys.org
In extension, is there anywhere I could find the problem sets from the MIT OCW Classical Mechanics course by Walter Lewin, as they look as though they could be good but I don't have the textbook for it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What are the common challenges when working with IIT Classical physics lecture videos?

Some common challenges when working with IIT Classical physics lecture videos include understanding complex concepts, keeping up with the pace of the lecture, and difficulty in finding specific information within the video.

2. How can I effectively use IIT Classical physics lecture videos to supplement my learning?

One effective way to use IIT Classical physics lecture videos is to watch them before attending the corresponding lecture or after taking notes. This will help reinforce the material and fill in any gaps in understanding.

3. What resources can I use to enhance my understanding of IIT Classical physics lecture videos?

You can use supplemental textbooks, online resources, and discussion forums to enhance your understanding of IIT Classical physics lecture videos. These resources can provide different explanations and examples that may help clarify any confusion.

4. How can I take notes while watching IIT Classical physics lecture videos?

One method is to pause the video at regular intervals and write down key points or concepts. You can also use a note-taking app or software to take notes directly on the video.

5. Are there any tips for staying engaged while watching IIT Classical physics lecture videos?

To stay engaged while watching IIT Classical physics lecture videos, try to actively listen and take notes, pause and reflect on the material, and ask questions or participate in discussions with classmates. You can also break up the video into smaller sections and take short breaks in between to stay focused.