Profiling terrorist in Australia

• Thread starter edward
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Australia
In summary, "The Chaser's War on Everything" did a spoof on airport security, poking fun at the over-the-top measures that are taken in the name of safety. The clip shows a group of comedians pretending to be security officials, joking about paging a potential terrorist and reminding them to board their flight. While the clip is entertaining, some may wonder if the show can maintain this level of humor throughout a full program.
edward
This is a spoof done on a show called "The Chasers War on Everything."

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Another side of security :rofl:

Airport Security - The Chaser

Astronuc said:
Another side of security :rofl:

Airport Security - The Chaser

oh man that was good.
"and when i didn't board the flight they even paged me", "good morning ladies and gentlemen. this is the final boarding call for Paul franklin, Al Kyder, Terry Wrist..."

i know that if that if an al qaeda terrorist missed his flight, i wouldn't want someone to remind them to get on my plane

I love Chasers. I wish I could see a whole program. As it is, only the short Youtube blips seem to be available. Can any Aussies out there confirm that they can maintain such levels for a whole show, repeatedly?

What is the definition of a terrorist?

A terrorist is someone who uses violence and intimidation in order to achieve their political or ideological goals.

What are the common characteristics of terrorists in Australia?

There is no single profile of a terrorist in Australia, as they come from diverse backgrounds and have different motivations. However, some common characteristics may include being radicalized, having a sense of social isolation, and being influenced by extremist ideologies.

How are terrorists in Australia identified and tracked?

Terrorists in Australia are identified and tracked through various means, including intelligence gathering, surveillance, and analyzing patterns and behaviors. The government also works closely with law enforcement agencies and international partners to share information and monitor potential threats.

What are the risk factors for becoming a terrorist in Australia?

There is no single risk factor for becoming a terrorist in Australia, as each individual's path to radicalization is unique. Some common risk factors may include a sense of marginalization, exposure to extremist propaganda, and a desire for a sense of belonging or purpose.

How can profiling help prevent terrorist attacks in Australia?

Profiling can be a useful tool in identifying potential threats and preventing terrorist attacks in Australia. By analyzing patterns and behaviors, law enforcement and intelligence agencies can identify individuals who may be at risk of radicalization and intervene before they carry out an attack. However, it is important to balance profiling with respecting individual rights and avoiding discrimination.