Fanekaz Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Nov 1, 2009 #1 Homework Statement Show that sen² 25º + cos² 45º + sen² 65º = 3/2 Homework Equations cos 45º= 1 The Attempt at a Solution I get confused with the ² on the cos and sen...
Homework Statement Show that sen² 25º + cos² 45º + sen² 65º = 3/2 Homework Equations cos 45º= 1 The Attempt at a Solution I get confused with the ² on the cos and sen...
tiny-tim Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 25,837 Reaction score 258 Nov 1, 2009 #2 Hi Fanekaz! (btw, it's sin, not sen ) Fanekaz said: I get confused with the ² on the cos and sen... It just means that the whole thing is squared … so sin2x means (sinx)2 … (pronounce it "sine squared of x") it saves writing brackets.
Hi Fanekaz! (btw, it's sin, not sen ) Fanekaz said: I get confused with the ² on the cos and sen... It just means that the whole thing is squared … so sin2x means (sinx)2 … (pronounce it "sine squared of x") it saves writing brackets.