Prospect on engineering job opporturnities

In summary, the engineer would be well-suited for a career in CAD or engineering, depending on their interests and needs. They would be able to do a variety of jobs, depending on their qualifications and interests, and would be able to live anywhere in the world.
WIN
going to be graduating with a bachelor degree of mechanical eng. (with automotive major) and equipped with CAD skills (CREO(good), NX (good), CATIA(basic)), FE Analysis Intermediate level in ANSYS(throughout the internship) and CFD experience (in bachelor thesis). Apart from English, can speak German and also Chinese fluently. What do you guys think about the chance of getting job with decent pay in engineering field based on these prospect?

Physics news on Phys.org
Great. You can probably walk on water too (when it's frozen :-p)

What do YOU want to do with this?

what i have in my mind now is probably jobs like CAD engineer... in which field..im not too sure.. I am very open about it... what do you guys think?
maybe any other suggestion? I am open to work in diff country as well =)

You have a good degree, an excellent background, and you could do a lot of things and work in many different places.

Do you want steady work? High paying irregular work? Do you mind traveling all over the world, or would you prefer to settle down? Are you in a relationship? Do you have relatives who may be old enough to need extra care? Do you want to buy a house? Do you want to live in a major city or in a suburban or even a rural setting?

What are your needs? Where do you want to go? This has a lot to do with what kind of work you seek, and where you work. Yes, you could travel the world and work in all sorts of exotic places. Is that what you want?

i don't mind traveling around the world. currently not in a relationship so I am not tied. i think would be great to move around, gain experience and also savings before meeting someone, settling down and start a family. i didnt really mind a big city or small town as long as it has good security and the essential technology needs. which countries or even companies that are really in big demand for engineers with the study background like me? and thanks for taking out time to reply to me =)
still trying to figure out and sorting up stuff before i graduate. opinions and advices would be really helpful for me.

1. What types of engineering jobs are in high demand?

Currently, software engineering, mechanical engineering, and electrical engineering are the most in-demand fields. However, there is also a growing demand for environmental engineering, civil engineering, and biomedical engineering.

2. What qualifications are needed for engineering jobs?

Most engineering jobs require at least a bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as engineering, mathematics, or computer science. Some jobs may also require a master's degree or specific certifications.

3. What industries offer the most engineering job opportunities?

The top industries for engineering jobs include technology, manufacturing, construction, healthcare, and energy. However, engineering roles can also be found in government agencies, consulting firms, and research institutions.

4. How competitive is the job market for engineering?

The job market for engineering can be competitive, especially for entry-level positions. However, with the increasing demand for engineers in various industries, there are still many opportunities available for qualified candidates.

5. What skills are important for success in engineering jobs?

In addition to technical knowledge and expertise in a specific field of engineering, soft skills such as problem-solving, critical thinking, communication, and teamwork are also essential for success in engineering jobs. Being adaptable and open to learning new skills is also important in this constantly evolving field.