1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Courses Publishing School Project Report?

1. Apr 7, 2017 #1
    In class, we were assigned a project about analysis of a loads, load paths and calculations of deflection of a girder in actual plans.

My report ( a total of 50 pages) is divided into two sections : the first talking about some theory and the second presenting calculations.

Do you think this is "publishable" material, if yes which website can I publish it to?

My report is not research - but I am proud of it and I think it will be a good showcase of my structural analysis skills and something to add to my resume.

Thanks!

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 7, 2017 #2

eri

You could get a website, host the paper there, and put a link on your resume or cover letter to the analysis as a sample of your work for future employers to view. I'm not an engineer, but that's not something that would be considered publishable in physics (especially not at that length).

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted