Quick integrating question (part of a series question)

In summary, a quick integrating question is a question used in research studies or surveys to quickly gather information and data. It is important because it allows for efficient data collection and keeps respondents engaged. A good quick integrating question should be clear, concise, relevant, and unbiased. The number of questions in a series should be kept to a minimum, and quick integrating questions can be either open-ended or closed-ended.
quickclick330
Quick integrating question...(part of a series question)

Still studying for my exam...

Came across this example and I don't know what the method is for integrating this type of problem? (I'm using it to do the integral test for series). How did they get rid of the x^3? thanks for the help :-)

int.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
Well what's the derivative of -1/3 * exp(-x^3)?

Or: let u= x2 so that du= 3x2 dx.

ahhh...i see it now. thanks :-)

1. What is a quick integrating question?

A quick integrating question refers to a question that is part of a series and is asked for the purpose of gathering information or data quickly and efficiently. It is usually used in research studies or surveys.

2. Why is a quick integrating question important?

A quick integrating question allows researchers to gather a large amount of data in a short amount of time. It also helps to keep the respondents engaged and interested in the survey or study.

3. How do you formulate a good quick integrating question?

A good quick integrating question should be clear, concise, and easy to understand. It should also be relevant to the study or survey and should not be biased or leading in any way.

4. How many quick integrating questions should be included in a series?

The number of quick integrating questions in a series depends on the purpose of the study or survey and the amount of data needed. Generally, it is recommended to keep the number of questions to a minimum to avoid overwhelming the respondents.

5. Can a quick integrating question be open-ended?

Yes, a quick integrating question can be open-ended or closed-ended. However, open-ended questions may take longer for respondents to answer and may not be as efficient for gathering quick data.