Ready to be Banned? Reply Here.

• Thread starter Thrice
  • Start date
In summary, "Request Ban: I'm Done" is a phrase used in online platforms to request for another user to be banned due to problematic behavior. This request is reviewed by moderators or administrators and if approved, the reported user will no longer have access to the platform. Anyone can make a "Request Ban: I'm Done" but it is important to follow the platform's guidelines and only make a request if necessary. If someone makes a request against you, remain calm and review the platform's rules. The duration of a ban can vary and it is important to follow the platform's guidelines to avoid receiving a ban.
Thrice
I'm done.

Physics news on Phys.org
Just log out and don't come back, it takes a bit of self control.

Aw, I thought this was going to be a nifty new feature here.

Thrice said:
I'm done.
Most pople just go away and stop posting.

If you really want to be banned, just reply to this.

Related to Ready to be Banned? Reply Here.

What does "Request Ban: I'm Done" mean?

"Request Ban: I'm Done" is a phrase that is often used in online forums or communities where users can report or request to have another user banned from the platform. It typically means that the person using this phrase has encountered problematic behavior from another user and is requesting for them to be banned from the platform.

How does a "Request Ban: I'm Done" work?

A "Request Ban: I'm Done" works by a user reporting or flagging another user for their behavior or actions on the platform. This report is then reviewed by moderators or administrators who will determine if the reported user should be banned from the platform. If the decision is made to ban the user, they will no longer be able to access the platform.

Who can make a "Request Ban: I'm Done"?

Typically, anyone who is a registered user on the platform can make a "Request Ban: I'm Done". However, some platforms may have specific requirements or guidelines for reporting or requesting a ban. It is important to follow these guidelines and only make a "Request Ban: I'm Done" if it is necessary and justified.

What should I do if someone makes a "Request Ban: I'm Done" against me?

If someone makes a "Request Ban: I'm Done" against you, it is important to remain calm and not engage in any further problematic behavior. It is also important to review the platform's rules and guidelines to ensure that you are not violating any of them. If you feel that the "Request Ban: I'm Done" is unjustified, you can reach out to the moderators or administrators for further clarification.

Is a "Request Ban: I'm Done" permanent?

The duration of a "Request Ban: I'm Done" can vary depending on the platform and the severity of the reported user's behavior. In some cases, a ban may be permanent while in others it may only last for a certain period of time. It is important to follow the platform's guidelines and rules to avoid receiving a ban in the first place.