Reference for a full list of John von Neumanns publications.

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
murray92
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I' am wondering If someone knows a reference for a full/complete list of John von Neumanns publications.
I have been unable to find one, but something like that should really exist right?
thanks for the help in advance

Oh and I am not sure whether this is the right subforum, but it didn't seem to fit "naturally" anywhere else.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for your answer.

ranker does just seem to contain his books, not papers-
The list on wikipedia is woefully inadequate... he he's written 150 papers and they list something like 20 or so...
I tought about the collected works but they where published 48 years ago, and somehow we don't have them in our library...