Reference for a full list of John von Neumanns publications.

In summary, The conversation is about finding a complete list of John von Neumann's publications. The participants suggest checking websites such as Ranker and Amazon, as well as Wikipedia's list of works. However, it is noted that these sources may not be comprehensive.
murray92
Hi,
I' am wondering If someone knows a reference for a full/complete list of John von Neumanns publications.
I have been unable to find one, but something like that should really exist right?
thanks for the help in advance

Oh and I am not sure whether this is the right subforum, but it didn't seem to fit "naturally" anywhere else.

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks for your answer.

ranker does just seem to contain his books, not papers-
The list on wikipedia is woefully inadequate... he he's written 150 papers and they list something like 20 or so...
I tought about the collected works but they where published 48 years ago, and somehow we don't have them in our library...

1. Who is John von Neumann?

John von Neumann was a Hungarian-American mathematician, physicist, and computer scientist who made significant contributions to the fields of mathematics, physics, and computer science. He is considered one of the greatest mathematicians of the 20th century.

2. What are some of John von Neumann's notable publications?

Some of John von Neumann's notable publications include his work on game theory, the von Neumann architecture for computer design, and his contributions to the development of the atomic bomb during World War II.

3. Where can I find a full list of John von Neumann's publications?

A full list of John von Neumann's publications can be found in various sources such as academic databases, his published books and papers, and online archives of his work.

4. How many publications did John von Neumann have?

It is estimated that John von Neumann had over 150 publications during his lifetime, covering a wide range of topics in mathematics, physics, and computer science.

5. What is the significance of John von Neumann's publications in the scientific community?

John von Neumann's publications have had a significant impact on various fields of study, including mathematics, physics, and computer science. His work has influenced and inspired numerous scientists and continues to be studied and referenced today.