Relearning AP Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Astronomy after several years

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joshua Mitchell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Hi
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
39 replies · 7K views
Why not? If I may
 
Biology news on Phys.org
Joshua said:
Why not? If I may
It's against our rules, which you agreed to and said you read when you registered.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joshua said:
That telepathy wouldn't be brought up?
Where in the rules would telepathy be allowed? Please quote the part that allows it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, so it actually says "Telepathy can't be brought up"? (or some'n like that.) Wow... To be honest that's pretty low. I had such a good question too. ;_;
 
Wait, this forum has a PM system right? Or some sort of way to msg people? I think I'll just ask about it privately
 
Joshua said:
Wait, so it actually says "Telepathy can't be brought up"? (or some'n like that.) Wow... To be honest that's pretty low. I had such a good question too. ;_;
What exactly was your question and what was the source (where you read it). These were missing from your post. The title said "telepathy", and that's not mainstream science, so it's not allowed here.

Joshua said:
Wait, this forum has a PM system right? Or some sort of way to msg people? I think I'll just ask about it privately
The mentor to PM is Ryan if you want to ask more about the rules, but the rules about non-mainstream topics is very clear. Please do not PM members with subjects that are against the rules, it will get you banned. We only deal with mainstream science here.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joshua said:
Wait, this forum has a PM system right? Or some sort of way to msg people?

If you haven't found your incoming PMs already, click the "Notifications" link at the top right of any page.

If you want to send someone a PM that isn't a reply to one that you received, one way is to click on his/her name at the left of one of his/her posts, then choose "Send a private message to xxxx" from the dropdown menu.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Borek said:
Never trust people without a favorite fish.
:smile: