Relevant certificate for a person who wants to become Mechanical Eng?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Metta
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mechanical
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Metta
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Hi and Thank you for taking the time to read this. I have just completed my first semester in Engineer and to be exact, in mechanical engineering. I am obsessed with this field but it will take me at least 4 years to graduate if everything goes as planned. I wanted to know if there are certificates that I can get that are relevant to the field I am studying so that I can be employed while I continue my studies.

Are there any?

Thank you.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
It's not clear what you mean by 'certificates'.

Many students are able to find employment between semesters, either in the summer or winter, as interns in engineering firms. Some firms may have a work/study program, where you have a job and you go to school.

Again, more information would be helpful.