Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Report a post - cannot seem to do it

1. Nov 10, 2014 #1

jim mcnamara

Staff: Mentor

This thread: https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/the-milankovitch-theory-and-climate-change.781136/#post-4908967 [Broken]

has issues with citations that supposedly represent refereed science and are not. See the Leif Svaalberg citation.

But. When I hit the Report "button" (on the same line as Like) Nothing happens, no feedback, nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 10, 2014 #2

mfb

2016 Award

Maybe some JavaScript error? Can you report other posts? You can test it here.
    I could report the post you linked to.

4. Nov 10, 2014 #3
    Try clearing your cache

5. Nov 10, 2014 #4

berkeman

What browser are you using? IE does not work for me with the new forum software. Using Firefox works well for me.

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  6. Nov 10, 2014 #5

jim mcnamara

I was able to Report mfb's post. I'll now go and try the other problem post.

7. Nov 10, 2014 #6

jim mcnamara

My cache may have been the problem -but I doubt it -I had just booted, gone to PF and tried to flag a post. It now works as expected. Maybe it was the Milankovitch cycle... :)

Thanks for the help.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook