Okay, but you still haven't really unambiguously described what you mean by "the flow around the house" in this context. Do you mean the incoming boundary-layer flow or the wake behind the house? Like I said before, the wake would indicate the use of some spatial dimension of the house as the characteristic length in the Reynolds number. In this case it would be hard to say whether the height or width would be more appropriate, but I would suspect the height is more appropriate based solely on experience.
Otherwise, if you just want to know if the incoming flow is turbulent, I also said that the answer is essentially just "yes" with an atmospheric boundary layer. An atmospheric boundary layer is essentially always turbulent. Even if it wasn't, Reynolds number does not tell you whether a boundary layer is laminar or turbulent.
I'll also caution you that a 2D flow here will be very irrelevant when comparing to the actual, 3D flow around a house.