Road trip to Ohio to visit family

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter BobG
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
14 replies · 4K views
Science Advisor
Messages
365
Reaction score
88
Vacation starts tomorrow! :biggrin:

I'm heading to Ohio to visit the daughter and grandson for a week and a half.

I put the doors back on the Jeep last night, wiped off the coating of dust (the only drawback to no top, no doors, no windows), and I'll be on the road tomorrow morning.

First road trip in 2 years. Should be fun (or has enough time passed that I forgot why I don't do them very often).:smile:

Zoie's even ready for the trip.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3358/spring026gm6.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
OMG, Zoie looks just like my deceased Vidocq. :cry:

She looks ready to roll. :biggrin:

Have fun BobG. Please stop by the PF Welcome tent and pick up your PF GPS locator so we can find you if you disappear.
 
Have fun, Bob! While you're out there, see if you can find Gokul.

P.S. Nice doggie shades!
 
I hope you have a wonderful trip! Nice to have a doggy friend to share the adventures!
 
Cool dog. I want to go on a road trip too, just haven't found enough people willing to go yet..
 
I just wish I were going on a real adventure - something death defying.

Tip: Never read your latest issue of http://www.bettingers.org/air/index.htm right before leaving on vacation. But, the thing is, I speak native Nebraskan and could probably even get a job as a porter.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
BobG said:
I just wish I were going on a real adventure - something death defying.

Tip: Never read your latest issue of http://www.bettingers.org/air/index.htm right before leaving on vacation. But, the thing is, I speak native Nebraskan and could probably even get a job as a porter.
Did you pack your adult diapers?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm back.

A great week running around with my grandson. Hit some of the local parks,
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/5264/chinamangulch042my8.jpg

he thought my Jeep was a Jungle Jim (and tracked dog poop onto the strangest spots),
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/8084/chinamangulch028xx3.jpg

and he and my dog got along great.
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/1066/chinamangulch045yc6.jpg

I even saw my neice's (fairly) newborn son on the way home.

A great trip! :biggrin:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. Your Grandson is just cute as a button.