Scholarships for Physics Majors - Joe's Story

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
A_I_
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
hello everyone;

my name is joe
i am a student in Virginia tech in blacksburg, VA
i am international and a physics major and an astronomy minor.
My father is supporting me for my tuitions and I'm paying approximately 19000$ per year only for tuitions.
The economical situation in lebanon - where I'm from - is very going down now, and it is even hard on my fahter to afford my life here.
I'm looking for help in my tuitions if anyone is able to or of you can direct me to some scholarships websites.
I really need help.

My dream:
to finish my bachelor in physics and get my minor in astronomy and then go for graduate school for astrophysics.

I would really appreciate it if SOMEONE is really interested in helping me.
I've got the balls but i need a push.
Thanks
Joe
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hey you guys beat Louisville.

Check your own university out for scholarships, I'm sure they have some. You can also check... uhm... fastweb.com for scholarships
 
thanks Pengwuino
that was helpful :)
any other volunteers? :)
joe