Science Jewelry - Boutique Academia Partnership

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 2K views
Messages
20,002
Reaction score
11,120
You may or may not have noticed but for the past few months PF has teamed up with science jewelry shop Boutique Academia. We are also now excited to announce a back to school deal of 10% off through 9/30!

Have a look! They make great gifts for yourself or a friend.
https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/math-and-science-jewelry/

Use code: BackToSchoolPhysicsForums
 
Physics news on Phys.org
berkeman said:
Double helix earrings -- clever! :smile:
I can't decide which to get for you. :oldbiggrin:

http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server800/3138a/products/149/images/604/half_cab_cufflinks1__61935.1334119084.500.500.jpg?c=2

http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server800/3138a/products/146/images/594/circuit_cufflinks3__68498.1334080351.500.500.jpg?c=2
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dlgoff said:
http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/server800/3138a/products/146/images/594/circuit_cufflinks3__68498.1334080351.500.500.jpg?c=2
These are seriously so cool for an engineer!
 
Last edited:
Greg Bernhardt said:
These are seriously so cool for an engineer!
Yes. But he'll need a way to clock them.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman and Greg Bernhardt
Greg Bernhardt said:
These are seriously so cool for an engineer!

I've actually used those 7032s in some of my designs. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dlgoff and Greg Bernhardt
berkeman said:
I've actually used those 7032s in some of my designs. :smile:
Now I know what to get you for Christmas. :approve: