Searching for best ferromagetic cathode for aluminum anode battery

This is a list of ferromagnetic materials that I've found on Wikipedia's category ferromagnetic materials page.

I was wondering which of these materials would make possibly great cathodes for aluminum anode in the application of creating an sulfuric solution based acid battery. The battery I want to design has centrifugal cells and I want to empirically test out this internal affect that it may have within the battery (similar to flywheel battery technology with the added chemical reaction effect as well).

I was thinking of a cobalt oxide but it's been a while since I dealt with a similar problem to this one so I can't souly trust my own intuition on this one. Any possible guidance will be greatly appreciated!

Here is the list of the possible cathode candidates that I'm searching for
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ferromagnetic_materials

A
B
C
D
F
G
H
I
M
N
P
R
S
Y

Answers and Replies

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the aluminum anode that I want to use is an alloy of aluminum, specifically classified as 6101.
http://www.suppliersonline.com/propertypages/6101.asp
Chemistry Data : [top]
Aluminum................Balance

Boron......................0.06 max

Chromium...............0.03 max

Copper....................0.1 max

Iron..........................0.5 max

Magnesium..............0.35 - 0.7

Manganese..............0.03 max
Remainder Each......0.03 max
Remainder Total......0.1 max

Silicon.....................0.3 - 0.7

Zinc.........................0.1 max

And the cobalt wont be an oxide because it is a cathode, so a cobalt oxide I know wouldn't help.