Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Seeking forum for fans of La Nouvelle Vague

1. Apr 1, 2016 #1
    I am very interested in the French New Wave films of the 1960's and would like to find a forum to help me learn more about them, but so far no luck. Any recommendations?

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 7, 2016 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Apr 8, 2016 #3
    . . . or just a good forum about films? PhysicsForums is great for science, where do you go to learn about art?

5. Apr 9, 2016 #4

epenguin

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

French New Wave films of the 1960s? I saw quite a few in the 1960s.

Now they are not in fashion. Which I consider to mean that they are nothing - because the only point of them seemed to be to show that the auteur was with the fashion, indeed that the auteur was the fashion.

So when you ask for any recommendations about learning more, my recommendation would be - don't. :oldbiggrin:
    You won't have missed much.

Rien que de la prétention.

However à chacun son goût.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted