Seeking Guidance on Internal Floating Roof Tank Construction with Dome Roof

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
2 replies · 2K views
dzfr
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Dear Engineers,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out to seek guidance on a new project that I am undertaking: the construction of an Internal Floating Roof (IFR) tank with a dome roof. As I am relatively new to this position, this project presents a significant learning opportunity for me.

Recognizing the complexity and importance of this endeavor, I am eager to gather as much knowledge and insight as possible to ensure its successful execution. Therefore, I would greatly appreciate any resources, documents, or site links that you could share to aid in my understanding of the intricacies involved in the construction and design of such a structure.

Your expertise and assistance in this matter would be invaluable to me as I navigate through this project. Thank you in advance for any support you can provide.

Best regards,
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF.

Under which national code will the tank be built?
What liquid will be stored in the tank?
What are the tank dimensions?
 
Baluncore said:
Welcome to PF.

Under which national code will the tank be built?
What liquid will be stored in the tank?
What are the tank dimensions?
API 650
Essence
D=8. H=5