Seeking quote for construction of motorized camera car

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
ebsseattle
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I'm looking to find someone who can give me a quote on cost to make tracks and a motorized camera car that can run along the tracks at a specified speed. I can provide more details about the project if anyone is interested in putting together figures to give me an idea what this would cost, so I can go out and seek funding for the project.

Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thread closed temporarily for Moderation...

EDIT -- Thread re-opened for now. We don't allow solicitation for work or for hire here at the PF. But asking for ballpark figures for different ways to design the system should be okay. :smile:
 
Last edited:
Checkout Servocity they have the parts and projects related to this kind of work:

https://www.servocity.com/html/photography___videography_proj.html