Sexual biology, erotic love and evolution

  • Thread starter Thread starter Art Noble
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 810 views
Art Noble
My name is Art Noble. My interest is in sexual biology, erotic love and evolution. So why am I in a Physics Forum? There are many things that impact us at the genetic level. I want to know how they work. I'll be posting simple questions later.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
To answer the question in the title: No, thank you, I pass. Welcome here, however. I hope you will enjoy your visits :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: fresh_42 and Evo
Art Noble said:
My name is Art Noble. My interest is in sexual biology, erotic love and evolution. So why am I in a Physics Forum? There are many things that impact us at the genetic level. I want to know how they work. I'll be posting simple questions later.
Be sure to read our guidelines https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/

We have underage children on this forum, and anything you post has to be part of acceptable scientific peer reviewed research which you must post as your source.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: hsdrop
It is indeed an interesting topic but one with which I remain ever so unfamiliar. :( Welcome to the forum and please read the guidelines so hopefully you do not get in trouble.
lol just came across your website..book sounds raunchy hehe