Share Animal Pictures: For Animal Lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter micromass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3,073 replies · 328K views
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/4/25/readortheowl128536406307555203.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
honey_bee_1247798c.jpg
 
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/4/25/readortheowl128536406307555203.jpg

http://www.google43234.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/oh-mr-walrus-r-u-lookin-4-somethin.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/funny-pictures-walrus-misses-bucket.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw6vxdDfGN1qz9upvo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs407.snc4/47043_423873402502_748417502_5097163_1053793_n.jpg

test test
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just love horses, I think of them as they're a symbol of sincerity..
 
Gad said:
Haha! Beautiful! :)
Horses don't lie. They may rebel if you treat them in unexpected ways, but if you are nice to them and approach them gently, they are sweeties.

Many years ago, I played music at a back-yard reception for a friend's wedding, and his father asked if I would take Mary out for a run, because most of the grand-kids wanted a ride. I cinched up with an ill-fitting (undersized) saddle, and took her out. She was a trotter (the required pace for harness-racing), but she responded to my urging and galloped up the back field and across the gap toward my property. I rode her back to the reception, and picked up kid after kid so they could all have a ride on her.

My neighbor (the groom's father) said that he thought I had a great relationship with horses and asked if I was still riding/training. I told him that the last time I had ridden was when I was about 10. He was flabbergasted, but I just love horses. They are so easy to relate to, and respond to touch and gentle speech.
 
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/advice-animals-memes-animal-memes-introducing-misunderstood-shark.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator: