Share Animal Pictures: For Animal Lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter micromass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3,073 replies · 328K views
I have a bunch of little hell raisers now
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Borg, EnumaElish and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
watch the movie till end :)

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Demystifier and DennisN
IDK where it scores on the cuteness factor, but I took this a couple months ago when I was trying to condition my pet ball python to support my driver in NASCAR (my theory was that by putting a model car in front of his hideaway where he feels safe, he'd come to associate the feeling of security with the pattern contrasts of the car).

Sorry about the image quality I took it with a cheap phone camera.
 
Attachments
  • AriesElliott.jpg
    AriesElliott.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
More drama from the animal world :biggrin::

Chipmunk Drama

Sheep drama

Cat drama
 
Here is a Dusky Grouse rooster that was very mad at me.. I stopped my truck in the middle of the road because he pretty much ran underneath it..



So then I wanted to leave, and NO WAY he'd let me, so I picked him up and moved him out of the way, and he'd come back after me.. finally, on the 3rd attempt, I threw him over the embankment to give me time to make a clean getaway
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and EnumaElish
"Edgar is a simple rancher from Loncopué in Argentina who is currently living a Disney-like moment by befriending a bird. And not just any bird, but a massive condor whom he found in the yard of his house and has been helping to grow for the last few months."
(from http://www.boredpanda.com/rancher-helps-condor-bird-argentina/)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, AlexCaledin and fresh_42
DennisN said:
"Edgar is a simple rancher from Loncopué in Argentina who is currently living a Disney-like moment by befriending a bird. And not just any bird, but a massive condor whom he found in the yard of his house and has been helping to grow for the last few months."
"No! What is it? A domestic canary?"
"No. Slightly bigger."
"A budgerigar?"
"No. Slightly bigger."
"A bullfinch?"
"No. Slightly bigger."
"A cockatoo?"
"No. Slightly bigger."
"I know. A falcon!"
"No. Slightly bigger."
"A hawk?"
"No. Slightly bigger."
"Don't say you have an eagle?"
"No. Slightly bigger."
"A turkey vulture?"
"No. Slightly bigger."
"I give up. What is it?"
"A little condor."
 
Here's a video from 2 weeks ago of my poor, starved cows.. bunch of lazybones!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin and Borg
lots of good moments in this one
trying to find the longer version of the lion one ... only saw it a few days ago

 
We just got a new puppy in our home.
Raven_.JPG
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, hyunxu, Rx7man and 4 others
Shark facts:
9c1c64b2808a3e628fafab6e0d09e774--awesome-things-awesome-stuff.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 9c1c64b2808a3e628fafab6e0d09e774--awesome-things-awesome-stuff.jpg
    9c1c64b2808a3e628fafab6e0d09e774--awesome-things-awesome-stuff.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 449
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin, hyunxu, davenn and 2 others
this is wonderful, cute and a whole lot of other cool descriptions :smile:

 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: phinds, Borg, AlexCaledin and 1 other person
davenn said:
this is wonderful, cute and a whole lot of other cool descriptions :smile:


Very cool. Thanks for posting