Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Share my maths videos on the internet,where?

1. Mar 8, 2012 #1
    I make some videos of math courses (graduate level) on the internet and some of them are in English. I want to find some where to upload it. Who can help me with this issue? I do not want to the common broadcast like Youtube. Please recommend some maths or science website which can upload some videos.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 4, 2012 #2
    you try the website , its completely free .. http://onlinesharedvideos.com/

you can post your videos there..

[Email removed by moderator] -email me if you have any issues.. Thats my website i can get some space for you..

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
  4. Aug 6, 2012 #3
    Thanks, I have email you yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
  5. Aug 6, 2012 #4

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Many people use youtube (www.youtube.com) for sharing their videos, and many people search for interesting videos at youtube. That would seem to be the obvious choice, due to how widespread its usage is.

6. Aug 7, 2012 #5
    Because of the Chinese Great Wall, I can not visit Youtube and other common podcast website. I want find a place to publish some maths videos just like publish some papers at ARXIV.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook