Share my maths videos on the internet,where?

• Thread starter Strongart
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Videos
In summary, the speaker is looking for a platform to upload math course videos, preferably not a common broadcast website like Youtube. They are recommended to try a completely free website, onlineharedvideos.com, and contact the email provided for any issues. The speaker also mentions that they cannot visit Youtube due to the Chinese Great Wall and is looking for a platform similar to ARXIV for publishing math videos.
Strongart
I make some videos of math courses (graduate level) on the internet and some of them are in English. I want to find some where to upload it. Who can help me with this issue? I do not want to the common broadcast like Youtube. Please recommend some maths or science website which can upload some videos.

Physics news on Phys.org
you try the website , its completely free .. http://onlinesharedvideos.com/

you can post your videos there..

[Email removed by moderator] -email me if you have any issues.. Thats my website i can get some space for you..

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
jsharanya said:
you try the website , its completely free .. http://onlinesharedvideos.com/

you can post your videos there..

[Email removed by moderator] -email me if you have any issues.. Thats my website i can get some space for you..

Thank you

Thanks, I have email you yesterday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many people use youtube (www.youtube.com) for sharing their videos, and many people search for interesting videos at youtube. That would seem to be the obvious choice, due to how widespread its usage is.

Redbelly98 said:
Many people use youtube (www.youtube.com) for sharing their videos, and many people search for interesting videos at youtube. That would seem to be the obvious choice, due to how widespread its usage is.

Because of the Chinese Great Wall, I can not visit Youtube and other common podcast website. I want find a place to publish some maths videos just like publish some papers at ARXIV.

1. Where are the best places to share my maths videos on the internet?

The best places to share your maths videos on the internet are on popular video-sharing platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, and Dailymotion. You can also share them on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Additionally, you can post them on educational websites and forums dedicated to maths and science.

2. Do I need to have a specific target audience when sharing my maths videos on the internet?

Having a specific target audience can help you reach the right people who are interested in your videos. For example, if your videos are geared towards high school students, you can share them on platforms like Khan Academy or on high school forums. However, if your videos are more advanced, you can target universities or post them on academic websites.

3. Is it important to optimize my maths videos for search engines?

Yes, it is essential to optimize your maths videos for search engines to help them rank higher in search results. This can be done by using relevant keywords, creating an engaging title and description, and adding tags to your videos. This will make it easier for people to find your videos when searching for similar topics.

4. Are there any copyright issues I should be aware of when sharing my maths videos online?

Yes, you should be aware of copyright issues when sharing your maths videos online. It is important to make sure that you have the rights to use any images, videos, or music in your videos. If you are using content from other sources, make sure to give proper credit and obtain permission if necessary.

5. How can I promote my maths videos and gain more views?

You can promote your maths videos by sharing them on multiple platforms, collaborating with other content creators, and engaging with your audience through comments and discussions. It is also helpful to regularly post new videos and to share your videos with relevant communities and forums. Additionally, you can use paid advertising options on platforms like YouTube to reach a larger audience.