Should you watch this movie? (or run away!)

• Thread starter turbo
  • Start date
How is this funny? Jimmy, sometimes the subtlety of your humour goes right over my head.
I edited it.

turbo
Gold Member
You kill me. You kill me. :rofl:
Careful - he's from Joisey. You don't want him to get all literal on you.

Careful - he's from Joisey. You don't want him to get all literal on you.
Yeah, I think out that way the proper phrase would be "you slay me".

I have a Samsung Blu-Ray player that streams Netflix movies. It works very well.

How often must I repeat, I am not from Joisey, that's North Jersey. Just because they use the People's Republic as a dumping ground for solved problems and their families doesn't mean that we share their ways or their language. We are a quiet and peaceloving tribe living out our simple lives in the pine barrens and highlands of the south. They are under the corporate thumb of the Yankees, while we fly with the Eagles.

Last edited:
Integral
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Guess I should make a comment in this thread. We have a collection of something over 2000 titles. Kind of my wife's hobby, most of them are from the 2nd hand stores where she buys them by the handful for $10 or $20. Also the bigger it was at the box office the less likely you are to find it on our shelf, not a strict rule but a general guideline. She looks for indies for the most part, Horror and foreign are her speciality (naturally foreign Horror is optimal!) we have a lot of comedy also. It is the rare movie that I will watch twice, there are some (e.g. Memento and Mulholland Dr) which need multiple views just to figure out what is going on. I have watched all season of Dr Who a couple of times, I have the 6th season of The Sopranos waiting to watch but really should watch the first 5 over again to just refresh what was going on. This, however, is way to big a commitment in time to even consider.

There is so many different ways to appreciate a movie it is difficult to come up with a favorite. How about a good movie you may not have heard of. Give Lars and the Real Girl a watch. We watched this over a year ago and I still remember the title, that must mean something.