Signature design with chinese brush pen,very cool

  • Thread starter Thread starter fqlzww
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cool Design
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 4K views
fqlzww
http://www.nameyoyo.com/hehe/100.jpg

http://www.nameyoyo.com/hehe/200.jpg

http://www.nameyoyo.com/hehe/300.jpg

What do you think?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I think they are beautiful. I should get one of those pens...
 
Sorry... I don't like it, but it's purely subjective opinion. For artistry, I'm more into calligraphy (I don't do it; I just like the look). By the same token, though, I hate Picasso.
 
Danger said:
For artistry, I'm more into calligraphy (I don't do it; I just like the look).

The signatures in the linked pictures are a type of calligraphy, so perhaps you have a certain style in mind like gothic or curly script, etc.

By the same token, though, I hate Picasso.

I think Picasso was brilliant, because he had all the technical skill at drawing as posessed by a master like Raphael, and also posessed the creative genius to invent fundamentally new styles of images. That said, I hate most contemporary art, which is a style that I formerly associated with Picasso because it can be traced back to some of his painting (ones I don't care for as much), but which I now see comes from those 'artist' who try to skip straight to Picasso's genius stage without going through the technical mastery stage.

An awesome contemporary artist who draws in the realist style is Kent Bellows (RIP):

http://www.kentbellows.com/Site/Images/006%20138%20Bellows%20Self%20Portrait%201991%20graphite%2015.50X21.87.jpg
http://www.kentbellows.com/Site/Images/059%20Danuda%20Sitting%201986%20graphite.jpg

Graphite on paper? Whoa.