1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

So I enjoy learning about Everything!

1. Sep 29, 2011 #1
    I'm currently a Mechanical Engineering student and I'm thinking about switching to Engineering Physics because it seems to be much more general so you learn about a wider variety of subjects. Ultimately I would like to do research for the space industry and space science.

The point of this thread is: Is there some graduate degree that is like Engineering Physics? One that will help with my yearning to do space research?

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 29, 2011 #2

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Why not study aerospace engineering if you're so interesting in space science??

4. Sep 29, 2011 #3
    Or how about double major in Aerospace or Mechanical, along with Physics? It would require a significantly larger amount of work, but I feel it would be worth it because you'd be well qualified to find a decent job after you graduate, or to continue with Physics. Whichever option you'd wish to pursue would be open, and as you want, you'll certainly learn plenty as well!

5. Sep 29, 2011 #4
    You enjoy learning about everything? Such as what?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook