1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

So, I my Modern Physics I grade was finally posted this morning.

1. May 6, 2010 #1
    Well, I was hoping for an A- :frown:, because I thought my exam grades (22/25, 20/25, 22/25) might have warranted it even though my homework average (maybe 40/50) wasn't that great. Actually, now that I'm looking at it, it seems it was a pretty rigid grade and there probably wasn't much "curve," given my numbers. I should mention though that this was my first upper-division physics course at UH since I transferred last spring.

My vector analysis final is next Thursday. In that class I have a 96/100 and 86/100. I made a boo-boo in the second exam which cost me a few more points than I thought it should have. I'll probably ask the professor about it this afternoon.

Last edited: May 6, 2010
  2. jcsd
  3. May 7, 2010 #2
    Well, I guess a question some of you can answer is what specifically should I review for Modern Physics II (Quantum Mechanics) and Intermediate Mechanics?

4. May 8, 2010 #3
    237 views. lol.

5. May 8, 2010 #4

You probably have a good idea of what you should review. One hint - it isn't the view-counter. :smile:

Well, a little procrastination is understandable, but get to it. I do wish you good luck!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook