So, what do you keep in your bra?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary: Bras are supposed to be bespoke, so it would be a little weird to have a completely different size and style of bra for each pocket.No pockets in bras. If there's a space or gap somewhere, then it's not fitting...unless there's some sort of support structure. Bras are supposed to be bespoke, so it would be a little weird to have a completely different size and style of bra for each pocket.In summary, Teenager finds baby bat in her bra. She thought her cell phone was ringing, but it was actually the bat. The bat was the size of her hand, and she found it in the pocket of her underwear.
George Jones said:
Another geeky answer.

What do I keep in my bra? Often a sigh.

I bet you keep a sigh in your ket, too!

Physics news on Phys.org
lisab said:
I bet you keep a sigh in your ket, too!

Only when I want to be real. :biggrin:

George Jones said:
Only when I want to be real.
Somehow that doesn't seem normal to me.

jimmysnyder said:
Somehow that doesn't seem normal to me.

Unity for all states!

George Jones said:
Unity for all states!
One for all and all for one?

jimmysnyder said:
George Jones said:
Unity for all states!
This is probably best.

jimmysnyder said:
That's the Three Musketeers.

Evo said:
Push up bras to enhance cleavage have pockets where you can insert an optional pad. Yes, I have worn those with certain outfits where you want the girls closer together for a better fit. They don't make you look larger, they just change the position.

I usually just go straight for the duct tape. Getting it off later can be unpleasant, though.

I'm surprised there was no concern about rabies mentioned in this story. I've heard it usually takes a bite to transmit the virus, but isn't there still some risk if there is contact with saliva from an infected critter? (hey, it might have drooled on her.)

I believe there is no rabies in UK.

Borek said:

I never knew that! Wish we could say the same here.

Borek said:

:?: and how did that happen?

http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23068812/
At present, the UK is virtually free of rabies. There had been no reported cases in the UK for over 100 years until 2002 when a man died of rabies in Scotland after been bitten by a bat. As far as we are aware, there have been no cases since, and no cases in the UK for over 100 years caused by bites from other animals. The strict quarantine regulations for imported animals helps to keep rabies out of the UK.
Wow... Funny that the last reported case was from a bat.

Moonbear said:
. . . it seems it's not fitted properly to have room for a small mammal in it and to not realize it right away. . .

Mammals, mammaries . . . what's the difference! :biggrin:

Back