So what happened to the"Great Lug Height " debate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter S pump
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 1K views
S pump
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
I brought this question to this site to settle a long running debate. I know the answer but don't have the correct technical terminology. Is there agreement on which side is correct?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
S pump said:
I brought this question to this site to settle a long running debate. I know the answer but don't have the correct technical terminology. Is there agreement on which side is correct?
It seemed like it had run its course, and was degenerating pretty badly. What was left to discuss?
 
berkeman said:
It seemed like it had run its course, and was degenerating pretty badly. What was left to discuss?
I guess, the correct answer. I was hoping for a definitive conclusion.
 
Can you please PM me (start a conversation with me) if you still have unanswered questions after the thread? I should be able to either help answer them or re-open the thread if needed. Thanks. :smile: