Chris W
- 27
- 0
Hi All!
I am working on the Eddy Currents problem.
I was to set up the problem and derive some equations for the pivot pendulum with Eddy currents.
Please see attachment.
As you see the pendulum swings between max point ( just outside the B field) and enters the B field and then reaches another max just outside the B field.
The B field is uniform and pointing in the "page"
Eddy currents are shown.
How to set it up.
I did researched the Wikipedia.com and other sources on the internet I checked the book and the class notes too.
I came to the conclusion that I need help!
Thanks again ... you guys are great!
Chris W
I hope this is enough to set up this problem. If you need dimensions like height and width or length, just use variables.
P.S. Please see the attachment for the FBD.
I am working on the Eddy Currents problem.
I was to set up the problem and derive some equations for the pivot pendulum with Eddy currents.
Please see attachment.
As you see the pendulum swings between max point ( just outside the B field) and enters the B field and then reaches another max just outside the B field.
The B field is uniform and pointing in the "page"
Eddy currents are shown.
How to set it up.
I did researched the Wikipedia.com and other sources on the internet I checked the book and the class notes too.
I came to the conclusion that I need help!
Thanks again ... you guys are great!
Chris W
I hope this is enough to set up this problem. If you need dimensions like height and width or length, just use variables.
P.S. Please see the attachment for the FBD.
Attachments