Some history of the Darwin awards

  • Topic: History 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Danger
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    History
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Danger
Gold Member
Messages
9,805
Reaction score
251
Hi, guys. No time to hang around right now, but I just stumbled upon this site that could keep me occupied for days. I've heard of some Darwin recipients, but this seems to be a history of the award.
http://darwinawards.com/darwin/
 
Physics news on Phys.org
That's a wicked site. Like the guy that was trying to crack open a grenade for scrap metal by driving his truck over it a couple times. Or the Vietnamese guy that put an old detonator in his mouth trying to impress his friends. Blew out all his face. Crazy stuff.
 
Danger said:
Hi, guys. No time to hang around right now, but I just stumbled upon this site that could keep me occupied for days. I've heard of some Darwin recipients, but this seems to be a history of the award.
http://darwinawards.com/darwin/

Great site, it has given me some ideas, but if you are looking Evo please do not go there.