Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Sources to learn QM while commuting to school?

1. Feb 25, 2015 #1
    i go to school, and it's quite far away (3 hours per day, return), so, i'd like to use this time wisely and learn QM,
    but unfortunately, i can't read books on transportation, i get dizzy.... when i read things for prolong period of time..

i've only learnt about the special relativity, and am currently going through some youtube videos that i download on my phone to watch, because there is both audio and visuals in videos, so i can glance at it once in a while...
    i have a maths a level

but are there any better sources to study? i'd like to be able to understand what most threads on the physics forum are talking about....

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 25, 2015 #2
    Hi I am going to school too I am 17 years old.I should recommend you Leonard Susskind lectures on stanford.And you can read his book the theoretical minimum

4. Feb 25, 2015 #3
    Maybe there's some audio stuff out there.

What I always do is just think and review concepts over and over in my mind mentally (I also get get dizzy when I read on transportation), but that tends to require putting in some time beforehand, so that you have something to think about.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook