Star Wars Episode VIII – The Last Jedi (upcoming)

Janus
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
Except that Luke dropped Dad's light saber on the gas mine planet. Dad notes he made a new one.
From which it was obviously recovered somehow and eventually found its way into the hands of Maz Kanata.

From which it was obviously recovered somehow and eventually found its way into the hands of Maz Kanata.
Okay, deus ex saber time.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi - TV Spot "Light"
"A brand new extended TV spot has been released by Disney and Lucasfilm for “Star Wars: The Last Jedi”. Entitled ‘Light,’ the clip offers new footage as well as some new dialogue between Luke (Mark Hamill) and Rey (Daisy Ridley). The clip comes as director Rian Johnson has confirmed the film runs 150 minutes – making it the longest running “Star Wars” film to date."
(Quote from http://www.darkhorizons.com/star-wars-the-last-jedi-extended-tv-spot/)

EDIT: I found another TV spot:

Last edited:
The wait is almost over. I have my tickets booked and everything. You guys excited?

The wait is almost over. I have my tickets booked and everything. You guys excited?
Oh, yes! :smile:

The movie is out now... (I have not seen the movie yet)
I think it is a good idea to have a separate thread for discussions about The Last Jedi including spoilers, like we had with The Force Awakens.
So I started a new thread here: The Last Jedi Spoiler Thread.