Statistics of Voter Search by Candidates: Logistic Regressio

  • Level: Undergrad 
  • Thread starter Thread starter WWGD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Search Statistics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Messages
7,908
Reaction score
13,226
Hi All,
Just curious about the techniques used by current political candidates to determine potential voters. I can think of many-variable logistic regression, say, age, years of education, goes to church at least once a month (yes/no), etc. Do they use anything else?
Thanks.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I guess it won't help you that Cruz (R) thinks I'm one of his supporters living in Waterloo, Iowa?
The same does Tammy Duckworth (D) from Chicago, only that she doesn't know about Waterloo.
The same does Joni Ernst (R), Senator of Iowa.
HRC only shows up occasionally.
I think there was another one whom I have forgotten.