Strategies for Preparing for Upcoming Exams: Is it Too Late to Aim for an A?

  • Topic: Testing 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Hyuga
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Exams
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Hyuga
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi!
I'm new writing on this forum, even though I've been though I've been around before.

My question relates to the fact that I have my exam in algebra in just 26 days. 16 days later I've an exam in single variable course. Since I feel that I am very behind, and I've set the highest goal of getting an A, I fear that I won't make it. I just feel that I need advice on strategy and how to study these coming weeks. Is it too late...you can be honest, I promise I won't break=)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Do practice problems, ask for help from TAs or professors, study with friends, etc...
 
Starting to study hard 26 days out from an exam is a good sign.

I've had exams where I didn't have any time to study until 2-3 days before.
 
42 days is a ton! If you study 8 hours per day during those you have studied for 336 hours, that should be way more than enough for acing the exams. So just sit down and start working.