Struggling Through a Busy Semester: Will Grades Ruin Grad School Hopes?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Winzer
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Ok, so this semester has been really busy for me, I feel almost overloaded.

Engineering Thermodynamics - B
Special Relativity & Quantum Physics (Honors)- B
Differential Equations- B/A
Analog Circuits w/lab-B
Linear Algebra- C/B
PA-A

So this is the forecast, which I see to be as garbage. My question is: are these going to ruin me for grad school, say like Berkley. I am an Engineering Physics Major by the way, 2nd year student. Should I call physics quits?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm in a very similar situation, except I'm an EE. I'm questioning whether or not I should have stayed at my old university and studied chemistry... My grade outlook is looking poor at the moment and I'm quite depressed needless to say.
 
One semester of B's isn't going to hurt your GPA too badly in the end. Although if you felt overwhelmed, you might want to try taking one less class next semester, or find smoe other way so you are not super busy and overloaded.