Struggling to progress beyond popular science books in physics

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter FeynmanMH42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Depth
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 5K views
You don't nunderstand. We payed, meaning we're at a superior level, she is nice enugh not to do that to her equals. However, certain penguins that don't pay are a completely different story
 
Physics news on Phys.org
FeynmanMH42,

We have a number of introductory tutorials in mathematics and physics
https://www.physicsforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151

You'll find some links to on-line courses and course notes.

Besides that, we have homework sections and the forum sections where we discuss numerous topics in math, physics and other sciences.

Cheers!
 
yomamma said:
You don't nunderstand. We payed, meaning we're at a superior level, she is nice enugh not to do that to her equals. However, certain penguins that don't pay are a completely different story

I think yomamma just compared himself to Evo...


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you're a funny one there
 
Well, I'm alright with trigonometry, geometry, algebra and differentiation (haven't got round to teaching myself integration yet.) I learned most of it by myself because the education system in Britain is crap. :-p
In terms of physics, I think I know special relativity, A BIT of quantum theory (I know the basics but don't know the equations) and quite a bit of classical physics.
 
moose said:
I think yomamma just compared himself to Evo...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you're a funny one there

STFU! I am trying to get a GOOBF card *smack*